Rozalia Jones' passion is teaching children in a Christ-centered environment. After 6 years helping 4 and 5-year olds transition into their school years in Kindergarten at DBCS, she is excited to now help our 5th grade students embrace new challenges and conclude their elementary learning successfully.
Mrs. Jones was born into a family of educators and grew up in classrooms. She accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior while stationed in Japan. After retiring from a career in military religious ministries, she completed her student teaching at DBCS and earned a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Liberty University. Her husband Richard is an Executive Protection Specialist and they actively support and participate in their local church.
- Welcome from Mr. Fletcher
- E3 - Welcome from Mrs. Wright
- E4 - Welcome from Mrs. Trinkle
- K5 - Welcome from Mrs. Germano
- K5 - Welcome from Mrs. Tolley
- 1st - Welcome from Mrs. Hilts
- 2nd - Welcome from Mrs. Dent
- 3rd - Welcome from Ms. Lhotellier
- 4th - Welcome from Mrs. Arthur
- 5th - Welcome from Mrs. Jones