Corina Porco is a graduate of the University of Texas. She has been a member of the Denbigh Baptist Christian School Staff since 2008, and has been in the teaching profession for 18 years. Her continued involvement with the education and spiritual growth of DBCS students at every level, as well as their families, has strenghtened her passion for teaching. She and her husband have been living in Newport News, Virginia for 20 years while he continues to serve in the U.S. Coast Guard. Alexis, their daughter, attended DBCS for 12 years, where she grew academically and spiritually as the Student Praise and Worship leader, participated in numerous spiritual and academic clubs, and played in a variety of sport's programs. She graduated from DBCS with an Advanced Diploma and is now attending the University of Virginia in pursuit of a Biomedical Engineering degree.
While at DBCS, Corina has taught High School Spanish, Kindergarten, and is currently teaching 3rd grade.
- Welcome from Mr. Fletcher
- E3 - Welcome from Mrs. Burns
- E4 - Welcome from Mrs. Trinkle
- K5 - Welcome from Mrs. Jones
- 1st - Welcome from Mrs. Hilts
- 1st - Welcome from Mrs. Hayhurst
- 2nd - Welcome from Mrs. Owens
- 3rd - Welcome from Mrs. Porco
- 4th - Welcome from Ms. Greer
- 5th - Welcome from Mrs. Hermansderfer